Saturday, May 4, 2019

Looking for inspiration

I'm not all that creative in the kitchen. A pasta dish with a bit of extra colour impresses me. I'm too easily impressed. I need to expand my world when it comes to dining. Today one can find inspiration watching cooking shows on television. But a more traditional way is to enjoy a night out by taking your partner to  a fine dining restaurant.

The picture with today's post shows a squash and baby spinach risotto with pan-seared scallops. I took the picture at The Springs restaurant in London, ON. It had to have been one of the  prettiest dinners I've ever had.

And the best part of the dinner was the knowledge that I could do that (and will). And my doctors  will approve. This dinner is heart-healthy.
This is the head of your page. Looking for inspritation google.com, pub-1931185612816363, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

No comments:

Post a Comment